Hello lovelies! Wow, I’ve been slacking on my daily blogging recently and I need to change that. Today I’m just catching up on my 30 Days of Lists Challenge but I plan on getting a blog post up tomorrow about my birthday celebrations and other things that have been going on in my life.
For now, here’s some lists for you!
30 Days of Lists Challenge
Day 15: Events I want to time travel to
- The Titanic’s maiden voyage
- The movie premiere of “Roman Holiday” starring the lovely Audrey Hepburn
Day 16: Halloween Costume Ideas
These aren’t necessarily costume ideas I’ve come up with myself, but these are costumes I would like to wear for Halloween. 🙂
- Vegan fairy princess/Mother nature
- Bellatrix Lestrange from the Harry Potter movies
- Mrs. Lovett from “Sweeny Todd” (can you tell I like Helena Bonham Carter?)
Day 17: Other lives I’d want to live if I had nine lives
This is a hard one because I could think of some people I admire that at first I would say I’d want to live their lives, but these people didn’t necessarily have good lives (Audrey Hepburn, Jane Austen, etc.). To be honest, I can’t think of other lives I’d want to live, I’m happy being me and improving myself everyday.
Day 18: Favorite scents
- Fresh fallen rain
- Dry leaves
- A pot of soup or chili cooking on the stove
- My husband’s cologne
- Baby kittens (yes, they have a smell)
- My parents box of Christmas decorations (it smells like Christmas magic)
- Garden soil